Ground Penetrating Radar is well suited for structural investigations. GeoTek uses a variety of high-frequency GPR systems to scan concrete structures. The high-frequency system is capable of generating high resolution 2D and 3D representations of features below the surface. Many concrete scanning applications are possible with GPR, including the scanning of walls, columns, ceilings, floors and balconies.
Concrete Scanning Applications Include:
- Locating Rebar and Wire Mesh
- Locating Post-Tension Anchors and Cables
- Locating Conduits and Voids
- Balcony Inspection
- Determining Concrete Thickness
- Locating Metal and Plastic Pipes