GeoTek Services, LLC provides Ground Penetrating Radar and Electromagnetic Induction (EMI) services to support your utility locating and structural inspection needs. GeoTek Services will provide your project with a complete underground imaging solution. We offer non-destructive concrete scanning, inspection, and private utility locating services. We also provide expert consulting services. Call GeoTek Services before you cut, core, or excavate!
Geophysical Services for:
Concrete and Structural Scanning
- Concrete Inspection
- Locate Rebar, Post-Tension Cables, Electrical Conduits in Floors, Walls, Columns, Balconies
- Concrete Cover Assessment
- Determine Slab Thickness
- Locate Void Areas
Private Utility Locating
- Gas, Electric, Telecom, Fiber Optic Cables
- Water Lines, Storm and Sewer Systems
- Irrigation and Septic Field Systems
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Both Plastic and Metallic Pipes
GeoTek Services announces a new multi-element antenna design with improved subsurface detection. Our new antenna system is designed to detect and locate objects below the surface with higher performance than conventional methods used by our competitors.
GeoTek Services has developed another new innovation: Isocline™ technology. Isocline™ offers higher spatial resolution to GPR systems including the ability to resolve closely spaced objects.
- Increased resolution and target separability
- Excellent depth penetration
- Improved Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
Standard GPR System
GPR System using Isocline™
View of two closely spaced steel bars using Ground Penetrating Radar.
|The identical GPR system using Isocline™ technology. Both steel bars are visible (indicated by white) with Isocline™ technology.|
GeoTek Services – Technology Innovators – More Than Just a Service Provider.